The English Riviera is calling your name. It is certainly the ideal place for your family’s next trip. Whether you want to take a weekend getaway or vacation holiday week did you waited, head of the English Riviera. It is beautiful, fun and relaxing. Your family will love every second you spend. Obviously you have to decide where to stay on when you get there. Brixham is a great option for families. The city is a famous area in the English Riviera. It is warm and sunny. You will love the cliffs. And you will definitely enjoy the fisherman. Fishing is a huge part of the culture and industry there. People have caught on Brixham for over 900 years. In addition, you will be able to do many exciting things with your family. Here are some things that people are doing right now on Brixham:
· Bike Rides. The coastline of Brixham is beautiful. There is no better way to experience it than on a bike. You will see the beautiful cliffs and rugged landscape that makes the city. This will definitely be a fun adventure.
· House of Marbles. The House of Marbles is a fun museum. The museum has a lot of historical collections and some rare marbles. Your kids will learn how marbles are made and theywill even get to play games.
· on. The region has one of the best coasts in all of England. Cliffs and shelter, so you’ll have a great climate Throughout the day.
· Go-Karts. , which does not enjoy go-karts? There is a junior track and a senior track. They even have 2 seater cars so you can ride together. Thus, the course is located outside in a beautiful area.
· Totnes Castle. This castle is a classic Norman motte and bailey. There are stunning views of the castle of the rivers in the city. And, the castle is beautifully constructed.
· Beach Art Gallery. This is the largest place with originally painting. The great thing about this is the studio has art from many people who paint outside during the harbor in the summer.
Take your family to some of these places when you are in Brixham. You can enjoy the experience of culture, have fun, and being together. That is what Brixham and the English Riviera is all about. Once you visit, you go home and start planning your next trip.
This article written by Tom Sangers on behalf of this Brixham Holiday Park who are a UK Caravan Park ideal for holidays in Devon.